Monday, February 05, 2007

According to The Quick and Dirty Career Test, these are the things I should be doing with my life:

Your Career Personality: Independent, Insightful, and Ingenious

Your Ideal Careers:

Architect
Artist
Business strategist
College professor
Computer programmer
Mathematician
Neurologist
Philosopher
Photographer
Video game developer


Hmm.. about half of those look appealing. Maybe slightly more.

I didn't realize "Philosopher" was an occupation, though. Can you actually make money at that?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You become a philosopher, I'll be a stay at home parent and we'll both be broke.

Here's me:

Your Ideal Careers:
Designer
Family counselor
Independent store owner
Interior decorator
Museum curator
Nurse
Preschool teachers
Social worker
Stay at home parent
Teacher